Degree Awarding Ceremony, 2023 Islamabad Campus
Iqra University Islamabad Campus is planning to hold its Degree Awarding Ceremony in the month of FEBRUARY, 2023. The students graduated till Fall-2022 semester are eligible to attend the ceremony.
- Please make sure that before you come for Degree Awarding ceremony registration, you have:
- Taken your final clearance from all the departments.
- Taken your official transcript and degree.
- Paid the fee (Degree Awarding Ceremony fee, transcript/degree and any other outstanding dues).
- You can receive the Degree Awarding Ceremony registration form from student office personally or you can download it from the website www.iqraisb.edu.pk.
- Please complete the form in BLOCK CAPITALS and put a tick in the appropriate answer box where a choice is offered.
- Last date for Degree Awarding Ceremony, 2023 registration is FEBRUARY 07, 2023 (including the thesis/project result awaiting students).
- The Degree Awarding Ceremony fee is Rs.4000/-(Demand draft infavour of Iqra University, Islamabad). A student is also allowed to bring 2 close relatives (e.g. parents, brother/sister and spouse) at the ceremony in this fee including him/her.
- In case of further additional guest(s) Rs.1000/- will be charged against each guest. Include this amount of additional guest(s) into serial no. 05. (if applicable). Only two additional guests will be allowed.
- Refreshment will be served in Degree Awarding Ceremony, 2023.
- Degree and transcript fee is Rs.8000/-(Demand draft in favour of Iqra University, Karachi) in case already not paid.
- Please abide by the closing dates for registration as no late registration will be accommodated.
- Gold medal will be awarded to the students program wise and for the period announced. The gold medal(s) will be distributed amongst the students registered for the DEGREE AWARDING CEREMONY, 2023. If the eligible student(s) is not registered for the Degree Awarding Ceremony, 2023, he/she will not be eligible for the award of Gold medal. This option will go to the next eligible student. For details visit the university website www.iqraisb.edu.pk and see the gold medal rules or contact student office.
- Degree Awarding Ceremony once deposited will not be refunded.
- IQRA UNIVERSITY NTN required for preparation of demand draft:- 1442488-6
In case of any queries please call at 051-4101706 or 051-111-264-264 extension 215, 216 and 218 or email at email@example.com,
Asif Mahmood Jasra
Office No. 051-4101706