Skip to content
Final Exam Policy for Fall-2020 Semester
- The final exams of the Fall-2020 semester will commence on January 25, 2021.
- All exams will be held online via Blackboard.
- The written exams will be 2 hours long.
- The exam will be visible to students for the first 20 minutes of the exam time. After this time students will not be able to access the exam paper.
- The final exam will be time-bound.
- The questions will be randomized.
- The backtracking option will not be available. In other words, the students will not be able to retrieve a question once it has been answered and submitted.
- A faculty member may adopt one of the following formats in the final examination: MCQs, Short Questions, Essay Questions, Case Studies or a combination of various formats.